It has been a rumour fuelled transfer window thus far for United fans, but latest reports claim that Manchester United are about to make a bid for Netherlands International defender Daley Blind over the next few days.
Blind, who has played under Louis van Gaal was named the Netherlands Player of the Year last year and the 24-year-old is now said to be at the top of LVG’s list after missing out on Thomas Vermaelen who signed for Barcelona on Saturday.
The Mirror have claimed that Ed Woodward and Manchester United will launch a £15million bid for Daley Blind over the next two days, a move in which the Old Trafford Faithful are hopeful will be accepted by both parties.
Daley Blind himself said:
“What will I do when Louis van Gaal tells me he wants me to come to Manchester United? I will consider it.
“The World Cup has been a massive boost for my experience and I have made no secret that I will listen when a nice offer comes my way.”